Get your applications in today to avoid disappointment!
Want to showcase your delicious cuisine and/or food & drinks related products? We currently have pitches for hire for the 2018 Middlesex Food Festival. It is common knowledge that everyone loves food so why not come and visit the Middlesex Food Festival so you can experience all different types of foods in a relaxed environment. Let yourself walk around and see all the different local traders as well as traders from far showcasing their products and answering any questions you might have about the product or dish. You never know there might even be a celebrity chef or two cooking up a storm!
The Middlesex Food Festival is an event where restaurants, traders and suppliers can showcase their food and products for the upcoming season for the public to enjoy.
Starting costs for a 3m x 3m pitch at the Middlesex Food Festival start from £260 for two days.
You will also benefit from the marketing extras listed below.Included in your pitch fee you will be added to the Middlesex Food Festival website and mentioned in the food festival program when published. You will also benefit from the marketing extras below.
- 30,000 flyers to be distributed to local businesses and fellow local traders taking part in the event
- 12 Banners around the area
- Posters in all community notice boards
- Leaflet drop into all children’s book bags in schools in the Richmond borough (15,000)
- 3,000 programs with all traders listed
- Local radio advertising from the start May until the event
- Newspapers and local magazines
We only have space for 65 different food stalls and marketplace traders in total showcasing their products, from food tasting and selling to suppliers, selling equipment, cook books and accessories.
We're still accepting applications for pitches at the 2019 Food Festival, please contact us for more information and enquiries about pitch sizes and costs.